Covid 19 Update
At Arkansas Oculoplastic Surgery, we continue to monitor the situation and take steps to keep all of our clients, staff, and the families of our clients and staff safe. We take the following steps to provide the safest experience for you while at our facility:
- We will be wearing masks and require masks for everyone unless instructed otherwise.
- We make every effort to minimize the time in common areas for all patients.
- Our rooms are disinfected on a daily basis and are thoroughly sanitized in between patients.
- We require all patients to call the office upon arrival.
- We limit visitors to the patient only unless physical or other assistance is necessary.
- Our entire staff is vaccinated.