Before & After Photos
Reasons to choose a facelift with Dr. Wade Brock
Excellent Reputation Among Patients and Peers
- Dr. Brock is highly rated and reviewed. We encourage you to research Dr. Brock at www.drwadebrock.com on the Home page or About Us page. We are confident that your research will give you a clear perspective on your best choices.
The Doctor Is In!
- From your first visit, during any treatments (even Botox and fillers!), and for all follow-up treatments, you are seen and treated by Dr. Brock. When you have surgery at Dr. Brock’s office, you become a patient of Dr. Wade Brock!
- Dr. Brock does not work for a franchise facility where the doctors come and go. Our focus and priority is our patients. You’ll feel safe knowing that Dr. Wade Brock will be there if you need him.
- Never a “one-size-fits-all” procedure.
- Your specific needs and concerns are considered individually for optimal results.
- Dr. Wade Brock examines your facial anatomy and listens to your personal concerns to offer you specific, individual options.
- Dr. Wade Brock has been practicing plastic surgery exclusively since 2004.
- He is a triple-boarded surgeon specializing in facial plastic and oculoplastic surgery.
- 16 years of facial reconstructive and cosmetic surgery experience.
- He is one of the few plastic surgeons in the state to focus solely on the face.
- He has been awarded the Best Doctors Award every year from 2011 to the present.
Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock tightens and reduces sagging skin, and the results are:
- The beautiful look that you desire
- You will see Dr. Brock each time throughout the entire process.
- Our staff will be there for you before and after your surgery.
- We are compassionate about you and want to make your experience seamless and enjoyable.
- Dr. Brock bases all treatments on your individual health, lifestyle and budget.
Our Promise to you:
- Honest evaluation
- Realistic expectations
- A true patient advocate
- Medical evaluation and clearance prior to surgery
Our Promise to you:
- Dr. Brock only performs the mini facelift in a certified surgery center or hospital.
- Dr. Brock always remains certified in Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support.
- Dr. Brock maintains board certification with the American Board of Medical Subspecialties, The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery in Facial Cosmetic Surgery and The American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery—all require the strictest guidelines and qualifications to be geared toward your safety.
A facelift by Dr. Wade Brock is an excellent procedure to be performed in combination with other procedures. Examples are:
- Facelift plus Liposuction of the neck and jowl
- Facelift plus Fat grafting
- Facelift plus Browlift
- Facelift plus Upper eyelid blepharoplasty
- Facelift plus Lower eyelid blepharoplasty
- Facelift plus Laser resurfacing
- Facelift plus Chemical peel of the eyelids, mouth or face
- Facelift plus Chin or cheek augmentation
I absolutely love Dr. Brock and the entire staff at Arkansas Oculoplastic Surgery. While any type of surgery, especially involving the eye(s), can be concerning or frightening.
The price of facelift surgery varies. Facelift surgery costs are impacted by the exact techniques employed, the length of time required to perform the surgery, and many other factors.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to find out more about facelifts in Little Rock, contact Arkansas Oculoplastic Surgery and arrange a consultation with Dr. Wade Brock. Dr. Brock will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding preparation, recovery, cost, and the details of the surgery.