Excellent Reputation Among Patients and Peers
- Dr. Brock is highly rated and reviewed. We encourage you to research Dr. Brock at www.drwadebrock.com on the Home page or About Us page. We are confident that your research will give you a clear perspective of your best choices.
The Doctor is In!!!
- From your first visit, during any treatments (even Botox and filler!), and for all follow-up treatments, you are seen and treated by Dr. Brock. When you have surgery at Dr. Brock’s office you become a patient of Dr. Wade Brock!
- Dr. Brock does not work for a franchise facility where the doctors come and go. Our focus and priority are our patients. You’ll feel safe knowing that Dr. Wade Brock will be there if you need him.
- Never a “one-size-fits all” procedure
- Your specific needs and concerns are considered individually for optimal results.
- Dr. Wade Brock examines your facial anatomy and listens to your personal concerns to offer you specific, individual options.
- Dr. Wade Brock has been practicing plastic surgery solely since 2004.
- He is a triple boarded surgeon; specializing in facial plastic and oculoplastic surgery
- 12 years of facial reconstructive and cosmetic surgery experience
- He is one of the few plastic surgeons in the state to focus solely on the face
- He has been awarded the Best Doctors Award every year from 2011 to present.
Lasting ResultsThe Mini Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock tightens and reduces sagging skin, and the results are:
- The beautiful look that you desire
- You will see Dr. Brock each time throughout the entire process
- Our staff will be there for you before and after your surgery.
- We are compassionate about you and want to make your experience seamless and enjoyable.
- Dr. Brock bases all treatments on your individual health, lifestyle and budget.
IntegrityOur Promise to you:
- Honest evaluation
- Realistic expectations
- A true patient advocate
- Medical evaluation and clearance prior to surgery
Patient SafetyOur Promise to you:
- Dr. Brock only performs the Mini Facelift in a certified surgery center or hospital
- Dr. Brock always remains certified in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Dr. Brock maintains board certification with the American Board of Medical Subspecialties, The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery in Facial Cosmetic Surgery, and The American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery—all require the strictest guidelines and qualifications to be geared toward your safety
Combination ProceduresA Mini-Facelift by Dr. Wade Brock is an excellent procedure to be performed in combination with other procedures. Examples are:
- Mini-Facelift plus Liposuction of the neck and jowel
- Mini-Facelift plus Fat grafting
- Mini-Facelift plus Browlift
- Mini-Facelift plus Upper eyelid blepharoplasty
- Mini-Facelift plus Lower eyelid blepharoplasty
- Mini-Facelift plus Laser Resurfacing
- Mini-Facelift plus Chemical peel of the eyelids, mouth, or face
- Mini-Facelift plus Chin or cheek augmentation
TestimonialMy experience with Dr. Brock and his staff could not have been better…it was also my first time in my 59 years a Doctor came to the waiting room and introduced himself to my husband and me. A class act all the way!
Mini Facelift CostThe overall cost of a Mini Facelift is affected by anesthesia fees, hospital fees, post-surgery garments, and medications. Price is also impacted by medical tests, surgeon’s fees, and the exact techniques employed.
Schedule a Mini Facelift ConsultationContact Arkansas Oculoplastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation for your Mini Facelift in Little Rock. We will take the time to guide you through the entire process, ensuring results that fully satisfy your aesthetic needs. Contact us today!
Related Blog Posts
Face Lift Little Rock
The Face Lift is a plastic surgery procedure performed on both men and women who are looking to remove excess, sagging skin and wrinkles in the lower half of the face and into the neck… Read More