Mini Facelift Little Rock
A mini facelift addresses the area around your jaw and chin, rather than the entire face, to eliminate jowling and other early signs of aging. It is popular among patients in their late 30’s to early 50’s. The procedure uses small incisions and requires a relatively short recovery time. This conservative facelift procedure can provide a dramatic, yet natural appearing enhancement.
Reason #1 to choose the Mini Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock:
Excellent Reputation Among Patients and Peers
- Dr. Brock is highly rated and reviewed. We encourage you to research Dr. Brock at www.drwadebrock.com on the Home page or About Us page. We are confident that your research will give you a clear perspective of you best choices.
Reason #2 to choose the Mini Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock
The Doctor is In!!!
- From your first visit, during any treatments (even Botox and filler!), and for all follow-up treatments you are seen and treated by Dr. Brock. When you have surgery at Dr. Brock’s office you become a patient of Dr. Wade Brock!
- Dr. Brock does not work for a franchise facility where the doctors come and go. Our focus and priority is our patients. You’ll feel safe knowing that Dr. Wade Brock will be there if you need him.
Reason #3 to choose the MiniFacelift with Dr. Wade Brock
- Never a “one-size-fits all” procedure
- Your specific needs and concerns are considered individually for optimal results.
- Dr. Wade Brock examines your facial anatomy and listens to your personal concerns to offer you specific, individual options.
Reason #4 to choose the MiniFacelift with Dr. Wade Brock
- Dr. Wade Brock has been practicing plastic surgery solely since 2004.
- He is a triple boarded surgeon; specializing in facial plastic and oculoplastic surgery
- 12 years of facial reconstructive and cosmetic surgery experience
- He is one of the few plastic surgeons in the state to focus solely on the face
- He has been awarded the Best Doctors Award every year from 2011 to present.
Reason #5 to choose the MiniFacelift with Dr. Wade Brock
- The Mini Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock tightens and reduces sagging skin, and the results are:
- The beautiful look that you desire
Reason #6 to choose the Mini Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock
- You will see Dr. Brock each time throughout the entire process
- Our staff will be there for you before and after your surgery.
- We are compassionate about you and want to make your experience seamless and enjoyable.
Reason #7 to choose the Mini Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock
- Dr. Brock bases all treatments on your individual health, lifestyle and budget.
Reason #8 to choose the Mini Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock
- Our Promise to you
- Honest evaluation
- Realistic expectations
- A true patient advocate
- Medical evaluation and clearance prior to surgery
Reason #9 to choose the Mini Facelift with Dr. Wade Brock
- Our Promise to you
- Dr. Brock only performs the Mini Facelift in a certified surgery center or hospital
- Dr. Brock always remains certified in Basic Life Support and Advance Cardiac Life Support
- A certified registered nurse anesthetist or anesthesiologist is always present for the entire procedure
- Dr. Brock maintains board certification with the American Board of Medical Subspecialties, The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery in Facial Cosmetic Surgery and The American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery—all require the strictest guidelines and qualifications to be geared toward your safety
A Mini-Facelift by Dr. Wade Brock is an excellent procedure to be performed in combination with other procedures. Examples are:
- Mini-Facelift plus Liposuction of the neck and jowel
- Mini-Facelift plus Fat grafting
- Mini-Facelift plus Browlift
- Mini-Facelift plus Upper eyelid blepharoplasty
- Mini-Facelift plus Lower eyelid blepharoplasty
- Mini-Facelift plus Laser Resurfacing
- Mini-Facelift plus Chemical peel of the eyelids, mouth or face
- Mini-Facelift plus Chin or cheek augmentation
9800 Baptist Health Drive, Suite 500
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205